Mortgage Banking Overview
Whether you're buying your first home or looking for something new, BankIowa has the right mortgage for you. Apply online and get approved in minutes!
Whether you’re in need of financing for your first home, buying a larger home for your growing family, or simply refinancing your present mortgage, BankIowa will find the mortgage solution that is best for your situation. Our Mortgage Banking Professionals take great pride in the service they provide and their knowledge of the myriad of loan programs available. Our goal is to make your transaction as effortless as possible and to leave no doubt in your mind who you, your friends, and your family should seek for professional mortgage lending advice.
Some of the mortgage loan types offered at BankIowa include:
- Fixed-Rate Mortgages - Fixed interest rate for the life of the loan for borrowers who want certainty in their mortgage payment schedule.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages - Fixed initial rates for a specified period of time with adjustments in the future.
- New Construction Loans - A new construction loan can help you build the home of your dreams.
- Interest First Loans - Pay only interest in the early years of the loan.
- First Time Homebuyer Loans - Attractive interest rates and substantially reduced closing costs for qualifying homebuyers.
- Grants - Available for down payment and closing costs to qualifying homebuyers.
- FHA & VA Loans