BankIowa Card Services
Emergency Numbers for Lost or Stolen Cards
- BankIowa VISA Debit Card - call 1-800-236-2442 for 24/7 service, or call 1-800-433-0285 during regular business hours
- BankIowa ATM Card - call 1-800-433-0285 during regular business hours
- BankIowa/UMB Credit Card - call 1-800-821-5184 from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
Lost phone? If your debit card was loaded in Apple Pay™, please call 1-844-392-3685 to deactivate the token. You may continue to use your physical card if it is in your possession.
- Easier than cash and checks – just use your Visa Debit Card when you are ready to pay. It works fast, so there’s no need to write checks or fumble for change.
- Available on Apple Pay! Click Here for more information.
- Gain peace of mind with Visa’s Zero Liability Policy which protects you from unauthorized purchases.
- Access cash at ATM’s worldwide. BankIowa is a member of the Privileged Status Program.
- No issue cost or annual fee.
Have access to your bank account with your BankIowa ATM Card. With access to your accounts 24/7, you can get cash, check your account balances or even transfer funds, which means no fee transactions when you use your card at Privileged Status ATMs. BankIowa is a member of the Privileged Status Program.
BankIowa Visa Credit Card
BankIowa has available, in partnership with UMB, the Visa Platinum Card. This card gives you superior purchasing power and has worldwide recognition, as well as reward points redeemable for travel, merchandise, or cash.
- Shopping Discounts - Get exciting discounts on great merchandise with Visa Rewards Online.
- Fraud Protection – Visa’s Zero Liability Fraud Protection
- Warranty Manager Service - Provides warranty registration, extended warranty protection and extended service agreements.
- Auto Rental Insurance - Provides 24-hour coverage for damage due to collision or theft.*
- Travel and Emergency Assistance - Provides emergency assistance including medical referrals, legal referrals, and emergency ticket replacement.
- Annual Activity Statement - Receive a complimentary year-end summary to reconcile your Visa Platinum purchases.
- Travel Accident Insurance - Receive up to $500,000 travel/accident insurance when you charge airplane, train, ship, or bus tickets on licensed common carrier with your UMB Visa Platinum Card.*
- Payment Options - UMB accepts four different methods of payment for your convenience.
- Available on Apple Pay!
Account Inquiries and Payment Information
As a BankIowa Visa Credit Card member, you have easy access to check your current balance and make convenient payments by going directly to the Card Center websites. If you are a cardholder, check balances and make payments by going to: www.CardCenterDirect.com .
Earn points on your purchases to be used to order gift and travel awards. To view current accumulated points or to order products, visit www.rewards.umb.com
Other Card Advantages:
The BankIowa Visa Credit Card also provides many travel and shopping advantages:
- *Insurance products are not insured by any Federal Government Agency (except for Federal Crop and Flood Insurance) - not a deposit - not FDIC Insured - not guaranteed by the bank - may go down in value (if there is a risk of losing the principal payment amount).
Travel Smart with a prepaid BankIowa Visa Travel Card. Don’t worry about carrying large amounts of cash – it is the ideal solution for securely handling money while traveling. Best of all, you can go almost anywhere since the card is accepted at millions of locations and ATMs worldwide – and, if you need local currency, the card has you covered.
Additional features include:
- Zero Liability – Protects you from unauthorized use of your card is lost or stolen.*
- Travel and Emergency assistance – Emergency services available 24 hours a day. **
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement – Up to $250 due to loss or theft.***
- Converts purchases to US Dollars when used in other countries.
- Initial card cost of $7.50.
- Reloadable at thousands of retail locations.
- $7.50 initial card cost waived for Rewards and Gold Club accountholders.
- Minimum card load is $100 and the maximum load is $5,000.
Visa Travel Cards are sold through BankIowa as an Agent for community Bank Products and are not FDIC insured:
- Load, unload or transfer, $2.00 (per transaction)
- IVR Fee: $0.50 (per call, after four (4) free per month)
- Customer Service Live Agent Fee: $2.00 (Per call, after one (1) free per month)
- ATM Balance Inquiry: $0.50 (free via www.ppdmoney.com or phone)
- ATM Withdrawal: $2.00 (per transaction)
- Over the counter cash advance: 45.00 (per transaction)
- Service Fee: $2.00 (per month beginning on the 3rd moth from the date of the last debit or credit to affect your balance (excludes Service Fee)
- Replacement Card Fee: $15.00 (per Card; when Card is replaced for any reason)
- Card Account Liquidation Fee: $20.00 (charged if a check is issued for funds on your Card Account)
- Statement Fee: $2.00 (per mailed monthly statement if requested by customer)