Bank Here, There, and Everywhere!
BankIowa Mobile Banking is available for all types of mobile devices! It’s quick and easy to securely and conveniently access your BankIowa account information whenever you need it, from the palm of your hand! With BankIowa’s Mobile Banking service, you can access our Personal Mobile App, Business Mobile App, or Text Banking (SMS).
Concerned about security? Click Here for 10 Easy Ways to Increase the Security of Your Mobile Device
Get Started: Enroll in Personal or Business Online Banking
You must access your Online Banking account first before using the Mobile App. Your User ID and password will be the same for both Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- Search for BANKIOWA MOBILE in your App Store to download the Personal and Business apps.
BankIowa Mobile Personal
1) NEW! MOBILE APP for iPhones, iPads, and Android smartphones
Click Here for information on how to use MOBILE DEPOSIT!
2) Text Banking for any device with text capability:
- Save 73955 to your phone's contacts as BankIowa's Mobile Text (SMS) Banking Number
- Text commands to 73955
- B to check balances for all accounts
- H for transaction history
- M for more history (send after getting history with H command)
- C for the command list
- L to receive the Mobile Banking Web URL to login to online banking using your phone
- R to request activation
- S to disable SMS banking access
Important Points To Remember:
Reminder – BankIowa does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. BankIowa accounts in mobile banking are the same set of accounts and account names that are set up in Online Banking.