Bank Here, There, and Everywhere!
BankIowa Mobile Banking is available for all types of mobile devices! It’s quick and easy to securely and conveniently access your BankIowa account information whenever you need it, from the palm of your hand! With BankIowa’s Mobile Banking service, you can access our Mobile App, Mobile Browser (XHTML) or Text Banking (SMS).
Concerned about security? Click Here for 10 Easy Ways to Increase the Security of Your Mobile Device
Get Started: Enroll in Mobile Banking
(must first be enrolled in BankIowa’s Online Banking)
- Navigate to BankIowa.com and Login to BankIowa Online Banking
- Click on the Mobile Banking tab
- Read and accept the Mobile Disclaimer
- Select “Enroll”
- Complete self-enrollment per screen instructions
- When enrollment is completed, you will receive two text messages from number 469228 (BankIowa’s Mobile Banking Number)
- Reply to enrollment notification text as directed (“Yes” – quotation not needed)
- You will receive two additional text messages acknowledging your successful enrollment.
- You can login to Online Banking at any time to review or change your Mobile Banking Username or Password. Just go to Other Services, and the Mobile Banking sub-menu.
1) NEW! MOBILE APP for iPhones, iPads, and Android smartphones
Search for BANKIOWA in your App Store or click on the link below to download.
Click Here for information on how to use MOBILE DEPOSIT!
2) Mobile Browser for any internet-enabled device:
- Navigate to the following URL on your smartphone and bookmark it for easy access: https://4myact.mobi/60028/ (BankIowa’s Mobile Banking XHTML, URL)
- Log on to Mobile Banking using the User ID/Password you chose when signing up
3) Text Banking for any device with text capability:
- Save 469228 to your phone's contacts as BankIowa's Mobile Text (SMS) Banking Number
- Text commands to 469228 followed by the Account Name (same as in Online Banking)
- B to check balances (B for all account balances, B Checking for specific account balance)
- TRAN to view the last five transactions (i.e. TRAN Checking)
- X to make a real-time transfer (i.e. X 1.00 from Savings to Checking)
- DETAILS for Account details(i.e. DETAILS Checking)
- STOP to disable mobile access
- HELP for more instruction or to contact BankIowa
Important Points To Remember:
Reminder – BankIowa does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. BankIowa accounts in mobile banking are the same set of accounts and account names that are set up in Online Banking.