Mobile Banking Is Here!
Now, it’s quick and easy to securely access your BankIowa account information whenever you need it, conveniently from the palm of your hand! With BankIowa’s mobile banking service, we give you a choice of either web-enabled banking (XHTML) or text messaging banking (SMS). BankIowa’s Mobile Banking provides you with account access – balance inquiry, account details, transaction history, and money transfers – all from the palm of your hand!
How to Enroll (must be enrolled in BankIowa’s Online Banking):
- Navigate to BankIowa.com on your computer
- Log on to Online Banking
- Within Online Banking select the “Other Services” button
- Within “Other Services” select the sub-button, “Mobile”
- Read and accept the Mobile Disclaimer
- Select “Enroll”
- Complete self-enrollment per screen instructions
- When enrollment is completed, you will receive two text messages from number 469228 (BankIowa’s Mobile Banking Number)
- Reply to enrollment notification text as directed (“Yes” – quotation not needed)
- You will receive two additional text messages acknowledging your successful enrollment.
BankIowa Mobile SMS (via text) Quick Commands:
Text commands to 469228 (BankIowa Mobile Banking SMS Number) followed by the Account Name (same as in Online Banking)B to check balances (B for all account balances, B Checking for specific account balance)
Mobile Banking XHTML (via web) commands:
- Navigate to the following URL on your smart phone: https://4myact.mobi/60028/slogin.xhtml (BankIowa’s mobile banking XHTML, URL)
- Log on to Mobile Banking using the User ID/PIN you chose when signing up
- Bookmark the BankIowa mobile banking URL for easy access
- Contact your local BankIowa Office for personal service, addressing Mobile Banking issues.
Important Points To Remember:
Reminder – cell phone plan text and data rates apply. BankIowa accounts in mobile banking are the same set of accounts and account names that are set up in Online Banking.