Enjoy the convenience and security of Online Banking on your PC or laptop. Access your account anytime, from anywhere you have a secure Internet connection.
- Check account balances and pending transactions
- View/search account history and check images
- Sign up and receive eStatements
- Transfer funds between BankIowa accounts
- Make External Transfers to/from accounts held at other institutions
- Make BankIowa loan payments
- Change your address/email address
- Pay bills with Online Bill Pay
- Transfer funds to friends and family with People Pay
- Sign up for Mobile Banking
- Request stop payments, customized email alerts, and more!
View our Online Banking Agreement
Online Banking New Enrollment
- Choose either Personal Login or Business Login in the Online Banking box above.
- Click Sign Up on the Personal Online Banking page or Enrollment Page on the Business Online Banking page.
- Follow the instructions on the page to self-enroll.
- Personal Online Banking customers will have instant access to their account as long as the personal information entered matches the information on file with BankIowa. If unsuccessful, you will be contacted by a BankIowa representative to complete the enrollment process within 1-3 business days.
- Business Online Banking customers will be contacted by a BankIowa representative to complete the account setup.
Once you have successfully enrolled in Online Banking, you can also access your accounts using our Mobile Banking options! Go to our Mobile Banking page for details.
Why wait for your monthly bank statement? With BankIowa’s free eStatement service, you’ll receive your account statements faster while helping the environment by eliminating paper waste! Follow the steps below to enroll today!
Personal Online Banking
- Login to BankIowa’s Personal Online Banking.
- Click the "Statements" link on the Accounts menu.
- Read the eStatement Service Agreement and Disclosure by clicking on the link. (This should open in a separate browser window. If it does not open, you need to allow pop-ups for this site.)
- Select the checkbox to indicate you have read and agree to the terms.
- Click "Submit”.
- You will be presented with a confirmation page that displays the current delivery method for each eligible deposit account.
- Click the “Change statement delivery method” link at any time to change the delivery method for individual accounts.
Business Online Banking
- Login to BankIowa’s Business Online Banking.
- Click the "Statements & Documents" link on the Reports menu.
- Click the “View and Maintain Document Preferences” link.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the “Online” Delivery Method for each eligible deposit account.
- Click “Continue”.
- Review the Online Statements Agreement and Disclosure and click “I Agree”.
- Click “Save Preferences” on the Verification page.
Free yourself from the hassle of stamps, envelopes, and checks when paying your bills! Online Bill Pay is fast, convenient, and FREE for your personal accounts! Simply enter your payees and schedule your payment amounts and dates. The system will make electronic payments (if the payee is in the payment network) or mail a check on your behalf. Your payees are saved for future one-time or recurring payments. Late for a payment? Try our Expedited Bill Pay option. Just click on Bill Payments to get started!
Need to send funds to a friend or family member? Make electronic payments to anyone with an email address or mobile phone number by using People Pay! The recipient does not need to be registered in People Pay, nor do they need to have a BankIowa account. Set up Contacts and manage Incoming and Outgoing payments through Personal Online Banking and our Personal Mobile Banking App.
Stop writing checks to yourself to move money between your accounts! Set up transfer access to accounts you hold at other financial institutions using our External Transfer service. To set up your account in Personal Online Banking, go to the Pay and Transfer menu and select “Make an External Transfer”. On the External Transfers screen, click on the "Add external account" link on the right.
How do I know Online Banking is safe and secure?
At BankIowa, we use the most innovative and easy-to-use login security available. This technology is called Advanced Login Authentication (ALA). ALA is designed to reduce the risk of fraud by confirming user identity by using a User ID plus two additional components, Complex Device Profiling and Step-Up Authentication. Out-of-Band Authentication allows you to authenticate through the use of a one-time security code either by phone call or text message. Click here to find out what you need to know about Out-of-Band Authentication.