Enjoy the convenience and security of Online Banking on your PC or laptop. Access your account anytime, from anywhere you have a secure Internet connection.
- Check account balances and pending transactions
- View/search account history and check images
- Sign up and receive eStatements
- Transfer funds between BankIowa accounts
- Make External Transfers to/from accounts held at other institutions
- Make BankIowa loan payments
- Change your address/email address
- Pay bills with Online Bill Pay
- Sign up for Mobile Banking
- Request stop payments, customized email alerts, and more!
View our Online Banking Agreement
Online Banking New Enrollment
- Click on Enroll Today in the Online Banking Login box above.
- Follow the instructions on the page to self enroll. Be sure to use the primary account holders social security number when enrolling.
- We will email you a temporary password, which you will need to complete your account setup.
Once you have successfully enrolled in Online Banking, you can also access your accounts using any of our three Mobile Banking options! Go to our Mobile Banking page for details.
Why wait for your monthly bank statement? With BankIowa’s free eStatement service, you’ll receive your account statements faster while helping the environment by eliminating paper waste!
- Login to BankIowa Online Banking.
- Click on the "Statements" button in the blue bar.
- Click "Enroll" at the bottom of the Enrollment screen.
- Print and review the eStatement delivery Consent and Authorization. (This should open in a separate browser window. If it does not open, you need to allow pop-ups for this site.)
- Verify your email address.
- Click "Accept"
- You will receive a confirmation email when you have enrolled successfully.
Free yourself from the hassle of stamps, envelopes, and checks when paying your bills! Online Bill Pay is fast, convenient, and FREE for your personal accounts! Simply enter your payees and schedule your payment amounts and dates. The system will make electronic payments (if the payee is in the payment network) or mail a check on your behalf. Your payees are saved for future one-time or recurring payments. Just click on Bill Payments to get started!
Stop writing checks to yourself to move money between your accounts! Set up transfer access to accounts you hold at other financial institutions using our External Transfer service. To set up your account in Online Banking, go to the Transfer menu, and the Recipients tab. On the Manage Recipients screen, click on the "Add A Recipient" button on the right.
How do I know Online Banking is safe and secure?
At BankIowa, we use the most innovative and easy-to-use login security available. This technology is called two-factor, two- way authentication. This simply means that BankIowa is verifying your identity in four different ways. The first time that you login to Online Banking you will be able to choose what login image, login phrase and security questions you would like to use.