Keep in touch with your money 24-hours a day with our easy-to-use telephone banking service. Information about your accounts is available through any touch-tone phone... easily, confidentially, and from the convenience of your own home or office - or a thousand miles away!
- Check your current checking account, savings or loan balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Determine what transactions have posted to your account
- Check account balance or maturity dates on CDs
- And much, much more!
Telebanking is fast and easy to use.
To get started:
• Call our toll-free number, 1-800-711-7292
• First time enrollment will require the account number, account type, and the last four digits of the account holder’s SSN or Tax ID
• PIN will be set during the user’s first time enrollment
• Primary and secondary accounts are eligible
You must be calling from a touch-tone phone to use this system.
The Telebanking system is available 24 hours a day, at no charge to you. Please call BankIowa’s Telebanking toll-free number, 800-711-7292. Simply follow the menu of prompts and you will quickly receive the information you need.