Resources & Alerts
BankIowa's Core System Upgrade!
In an effort to improve efficiencies and better serve our customers, BankIowa is scheduled to upgrade its core system on Saturday, March 10, 2018. Our team has been working diligently to ensure the entire process goes very smoothly for our clients.
Please be aware of the following:
- The system upgrade will require that we close all BankIowa locations on Saturday, March 10.
- Online banking, mobile banking, and telebanking will still be available, but will reflect balances as of Friday, March 9 at 6:00 p.m. These services will return to normal by Monday, March 12 at 7:30 a.m.
- Your ATM/Debit Card will continue working based on the stand-in balance set for the account. The debit card (credit and debit) stand in balances will be effective as of Friday, March 9th at 6:oo p.m. through Monday, March 12 at 7:30 a.m. All BankIowa ATM machines will function as normal.
- If you have electronic payments scheduled for March 10 or March 11, they MAY post to your account on March 9.
- We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding as we work to continually provide an exceptional banking experience.
- Please contact us at 1-800-433-0285 if you have any questions about our core system upgrade. We are happy to answer questions or provide additional information.